Air conditioning service or re-gas in Bedford - R134a or R1234yf
*(If R1234yf Gas is Required there will be an additional charge).
90% of all cars have air conditioning. Make sure you have it serviced regularly, failure to do so could result in it breaking down, consuming more fuel or lead to unpleasant smells in the car.
We don’t need to explain the comfort of stepping into a cool car when it’s sizzling hot outside. But studies have shown that it is also contributed to the overall safety of the vehicle. People who drive a car equipped with air conditioning and running at a comfortable temperature, have quicker reaction times and are more responsive on the roads. Its filter also contributes to better air quality in the car, as it prevents pollen and dust from entering the vehicle In wintertime, you can use it to quickly demist your windscreen.
It is advised that you have it regularly checked to prevent it from breaking down completely, which represents a considerable cost. An air conditioning system that doesn't work properly also leads to higher fuel consumption or can cause nasty smells in the car. There are two types of services: the yearly smaller check-up and the biannual service.
- Make sure you have it disinfected once a year. You should also have the filter changed on an annual basis.
- Have it thoroughly serviced once every two years. This will avoid high repair costs of the whole system and prevent it from breaking down completely
- Recharge your air conditioning system approximately every 20,000 km or every 2 years
- Replace the cabin filter at each reload of your air conditioning system
- Standard Air Con regas is based on using R134a Gas and no other Gas should be used
R1234YF - The New Air Conditioning Standard
Developed in conjunction with all major car manufacturers, R1234YF is the new, lower emission Air Conditioning standard for all vehicles produced for EU countries from 2013. Motorvation Bedford now has a next-generation R1234YF unit that meets the highest standards in performance, safety and efficiency.
Visit Motorvation Bedford and ensure that your cars R1234yf based air conditioning system is serviced and re-gassed in the most efficient and reliable way possible, giving you peace of mind. Please note that R1234yf is charged at a higher rate than the old R134a gas if your car is fitted with R1234yf our service advisors will let you know and advise you of the cost accordingly.